Why Hire a Brain Trainer?
Our One-On-One Cognitive Skills Training Produces Results
The client/trainer relationship is foundational to the LearningRx experience. At our brain training center, you’ll do fun, challenging exercises for your brain with the help of your own personal trainer. To understand the impact of working with a personal brain trainer, physical fitness training provides a great analogy. Think about what it’s like to commit to working out at the gym three or more times a week with a personal trainer who customizes your workouts, holds you accountable and encourages you beyond your comfort zone.
Now compare that with the experience of purchasing a workout DVD with the good intentions of making time to work out when you feel like it. See the difference? That’s the difference a training relationship can make.
Parents Love Our Trainers
When it comes to working with a personal brain trainer (rather than simply purchasing a digital brain training game), comments like these from parents say it far better than we ever could:
- “The trainer that our daughter had truly became a friend. She knew how to push her to her limits with time to laugh and recover. Would I recommend it to a parent? Unequivocally, yes!”
- “Our trainers, Annie and Matt, were great! They were supportive and encouraging and they became like family. They truly cared about us and our success.”
- “As he began training with Mrs. Gloria, things started changing immediately. Our son actually stated that for the first time, he actually felt that he had partners (Mrs. Gloria and Mrs. Diana) that were on his side to support him in every way.”
- “We have watched Peter blossom. Peter’s trainers (he had two different trainers) were so patient with him and knew exactly what to do to motivate him.”
- “His trainer had a huge, positive impact on him, too, building his self-esteem and reviving that love of learning that is essential to educational success. It has been a pleasure for us to work with the local LearningRx team.”
- Click here to see video reviews from LearningRx clients.
Building Strong Relationships
The client/trainer relationship is foundational to the LearningRx experience. Trainers not only customize sessions to maximize impact, but they also provide accountability and encouragement throughout the process. The one-on-one training relationship can truly be a game-changer in the brain training experience.
The face-to-face nature of the training relationship allows LearningRx brain trainers to:
- Focus on results by customizing each training session and encouraging clients to work past their comfort levels.
- Focus on attitude by challenging clients to recognize and pursue their potential, learning to see failure not as something to be avoided at all costs, but as a temporary stepping stone to greater success.
- Focus on confidence by encouraging struggling children and adults to fully engage, embrace challenges, recognize improvements, and celebrate gains.
Take Our Free Online Brain Quiz
If you’re curious about our cognitive skills training programs and would like a little more insight into how we might be able to help, we invite you to take our free brain quiz. This takes about three minutes and gives you a little insight into weak areas and what skills you may need to strengthen. Following this quiz, you can schedule a Brain Skills Assessment at our center. This takes about an hour to complete, is reasonably priced, and will give a more in-depth look at your strengths and weaknesses, the “why” behind some of your struggles, and the best next step.
Our brain trainers can help you overcome learning struggles. Take our free online brain quiz and then contact us at (719) 264-8808 to schedule your Brain Skills Assessment at your local LearningRx.