Giving You the Push You Need to Reach New Heights
A Brain Booster’s primary goal is brain fitness for adults with no learning weaknesses but who are looking for a little “boost” or to sustain brain fitness. If a client has learning weaknesses, other LearningRx programs should be offered and not a Brain Booster program.
There are three types of Brain Booster programs. Two for graduates who want to continue training in a program they have already completed, and one for adults.
Adult Brain Booster Information
- Programs Included: Brain Booster Workbook
- Length of Program: 12, 18, or 24 sessions
- Program Flow: 100% Brain Booster Manual
- Requirements: 18 years or older and Brain Booster Workbook is used
- Special Instructions: There is no pre or post-testing and sessions can be scheduled by appointment with notice
Brain Booster for Graduates
A graduate Brain Booster program is for clients who have already completed a full LearningRx program. This program is just adding on sessions to their existing program. No extra testing is done for adding on sessions.
- Programs Included: Student uses existing materials.
- Length of Program: To be determined by the director
- Program Flow: To be determined by the director
- Requirements: Must be a LearningRx Graduate with a minimum of 12 weeks
- Special Instructions: This is an opportunity for someone to add additional training after their regular program, continuing in the program they have been enrolled in. There is no additional testing
Brain Strong Membership for Graduates
- Programs Included: Student uses existing materials
- Length of Program: Membership varies between 1-4 sessions/month
- Program Flow: Each session is 1 hour and can be scheduled with 24-hour notice
- Requirements: Must be a LearningRx Graduate with a minimum of 12 weeks.
- Special Instructions: This is an opportunity for someone to continue in the program they have been enrolled in. There is no additional testing or program reviews
Explore if Cognitive Skills Training is Right for You
Whether you think that our brain training center can assist you, we invite you to take our free brain quiz. It only takes about three minutes of your time and will point out potential cognitive weaknesses and even uncover the “why” behind some struggles you are experiencing.
If you then are interested in exploring further, you can schedule your Brain Skills Assessment at your local LearningRx. Our brain trainers will be able to dive deeper and get extensive insight into your cognitive abilities. From there, we’ll be able to customize a program that fits your needs, whether it is Brain Booster or one of our numerous other offerings.
Ready to enhance your life with the help of our brain training programs? LearningRx is ready to help you.