NO ONE SHOULD MISS OUT ON THE JOY OF LEARNING.
If you are looking for help for a child or adult who is struggling in school, you probably already know that there are two factors that contribute to successful learning:
- Strong educational content
- Strong cognitive skills to process that content
The brain uses a foundational set of cognitive skills to think, learn, and perform mental tasks in school, on the job, and in life. These skills include attention, memory, auditory processing, visual processing, logic & reasoning, and overall processing speed. And because all these skills work together, even one weak skill can hinder thinking, learning, and performance.
LearningRx strengthens weak cognitive skills through the use of challenging (but fun!) mental workouts consisting of game-like exercises. Clients of all ages work one-on-one with personal brain trainers about an hour a day, with programs typically running between 12 and 32 weeks. The result? Dramatic improvements in cognitive performance.
Measurable gains for kids and adults with learning disabilities.
Over a six-year period, 2,003 children and adults came to LearningRx diagnosed with learning disabilities. We measured the cognitive performance of these clients before brain training, and again after brain training. Here’s what we discovered:
- Among 2,003 clients who came to us with learning disabilities, the most dramatic improvements were seen in overall IQ, auditory processing, long-term memory, and broad attention.
- Auditory processing, foundational for reading success, improved an average of 24 percentile points.
- The average gain in age-equivalent cognitive skill performance was 3.3 years.
Here’s what these improvements look like on a graph:
*These are the results of past clients. You may or may not achieve similar results.
What are “percentiles”?
To learn more about LearningRx improvements, visit: www.learningrx.com/results
Additional gains experienced by 109 families of dyslexia students.
To further measure the impact of brain training on real life, LearningRx surveyed parents of 109 kids with dyslexia who completed one of our programs. Obviously, experiences of individual students can vary, but the consistency of reported improvements are definitely worth sharing:
- Many parents reported classroom improvements such as faster reading, improved reading comprehension, and stronger memory for details.
- Almost half of the parents reported better grades after completing brain training, and more than half reported increased confidence in school.
- Parents also reported more positive relationships with peers, more independence in completing homework, and increased participation and better performance in sports.
We call it brain training. Our clients (and their families) call it life changing.
Find out if cognitive training can make life easier for you or someone you love. The first step is to call a LearningRx center near you and schedule an initial brain skills Assessment. The Assessment takes about an hour and is very reasonably priced. Even better, it will give you a world of information about cognitive strengths and weaknesses, as well as insights into the next best step. Call us today and get the answers you need.