Brain Training for Autism
Get a Customized, One-on-One Training Program, Visit Your Local LearningRx (866) 742-3888
When cognitive skills are stronger, it impacts the ease with which a child or adult thinks, learns, and performs mentally at school, work, and life. And while we do not diagnose or treat autism, LearningRx® is a one-on-one brain training and cognitive enhancement center that has improved the cognitive performance of clients with many diagnoses—including clients of all ages who are on the autism spectrum.
Here are a few of the many reasons LearningRx programs are particularly great for kids and adults on the spectrum.
LearningRx brain training sessions are:
Plus, each workout session is customized to the strengths, weaknesses, and goals of each individual student.
Our Experience with Clients on the Autism Spectrum
Over a six-year period, 857 children and adults came to LearningRx who were on the autism spectrum. We measured the cognitive skills of these clients before and after brain training.
Here’s what we discovered:
- Among clients who came to us diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder, the most dramatic improvements were seen in IQ score, long-term memory, broad attention, and auditory processing.
- Long-term memory skills improved an average of 3.2 years following LearningRx brain training
- The average gain in age-equivalent cognitive skills performance was 3.2 years.
Here’s what these improvements look like on a graph:
*These are the results of past clients. You may or may not achieve similar results.
Take Your First Step Toward Improved Cognitive Skills - Take Our Free Brain Quiz
Are you on the spectrum? Brain training has helped clients with autism improve their cognitive skills. If you’re ready to take the first step, it all begins with our free brain quiz. This will give you an idea of why you experience certain challenges and identify areas that may need to be targeted. Once you’ve taken the free quiz, you can schedule your Brain Skills Assessment. It is affordable and only takes about an hour.
This Assessment can help you:
- Pinpoint specific weaknesses
- Identify the best next step
- Reveal the “why” behind certain struggles
- Provide a detailed look at your strengths and weaknesses
We have invested over 35 years of development and research into our programs and have been modifying them along the way to help maximize results. Reach out to us today to get started!
Ready to get started? We can’t wait to hear from you! Contact LearningRx® today at (866) 742-3888.