ThinkRx® Programs in Pensacola
Discover How Cognitive Skills Training Can Provide a Lifetime of Benefits
ThinkRx is a fully integrated system of training exercises and drills provided in an intense, one-on-one environment. This technique is designed to target and quickly correct underdeveloped or weak cognitive learning skills.
The following cognitive skills are fundamental to an individual’s ability to receive, process, and retain information:
- Attention skills
- Logic and reasoning
- Short-term and long-term memory
- Visual processing
- Auditory processing
The ThinkRx training program strengthens these skills, allowing clients to learn efficiently and develop cognitive skills that can last a lifetime.
Instead of teaching academic subjects, LearningRx - Pensacola develops the underlying skills required to learn effectively and efficiently. ThinkRx drills are structured in a nonacademic way using exercises that aren’t tied to an academic discipline. This allows us to counteract any frustrations someone might typically have with trying to learn academic subjects – turning cognitive training into a positive, enjoyable experience.
How It Works
Clients begin their journey at LearningRx® with a Brain Skills Assessment of their existing cognitive abilities. This allows our Pensacola brain trainers to identify any weak cognitive skills. We then customize a training program to strengthen weak skills while integrating and enhancing the entire cognitive skill set.
A Powerful, Unique Methodology
Four fundamental training techniques are combined to set ThinkRx apart as an effective cognitive skills training program.
- One-on-one training: This creates an environment of individual support and attention that maintains an atmosphere of immediate positive reinforcement and error correction.
- Sequencing: New exercises and training are introduced in a logical order from simple to complex. This enables quick mastery of new material and constant reinforcement of earlier training gains.
- Loading: Individual training tasks are layered upon one another to progressively increase in difficulty. This promotes rapid mastery of skills and embeds the new skills at an automatic, subconscious level.
- Intensity: Training is delivered at a rapid pace with techniques that create and maintain a high level of intensity. Clients are pushed past their comfort zone to more challenging but achievable levels. They progress fast enough to see and enjoy the growth in their own ability, but not so fast that they become frustrated and discouraged.