Cognitive Skills Assessment Center | LearningRx
The first step to a faster, smarter brain is scheduling an assessment.
To determine the right brain training program for you or someone you love, we need information. We get that information several ways: We complete an evaluation of the symptoms you are experiencing or observing; we conduct a comprehensive case history; and finally, we administer a Cognitive Skills Assessment test at a LearningRx Brain Training Center near you. The Cognitive Skills Assessment is not for the purpose of diagnosing medical or psychological issues, but solely to help us identify weaknesses in brain skills so we can target them with customized brain training exercises for the most dramatic results.
Here are some additional reasons that we test:
- To identify improvements our clients make after brain training.
- To give you data you need to make informed decisions about the value of brain training for you or your family.
LearningRx cognitive skills testing is the most time and cost efficient way of getting the results you need.
The professional testing tools we use include the Woodcock-Johnson Tests of Cognitive Abilities & Tests of Achievement. These tests are the gold standard of cognitive skills testing, and are used across the country to measure brain skills strengths and weaknesses.
Results you can measure
Because we assess every client before and after brain training, we’re able to measure improvements made as a result of the program. (In fact, our most recent Results Report is filled with statistics that document the dramatic gains our clients experience. If you’d like to see these statistics, click here.)
The fact that we can scientifically measure our results is one of our distinctives. It’s what makes us different from any other program out there. Being able to scientifically measure our results is the reason we know that:
- Our success is unmatched by any other program, including tutoring.
- LearningRx clients experience an average of three years of reading improvement in as little as six months of brain training
- LearningRx brain training raises IQ by an average of 15 points.
- In a ranking from 1 to 100, LearningRx students “move up in line” an average of 29 points in cognitive skills performance following brain training.
Ready to take the first step?
Your first step to a faster, smarter brain is to schedule a cognitive skills assessment at the LearningRx Brain Training Center nearest you.
To schedule your assessment, find your local center here.
After scheduling your appointment, click here to take a brief, three-minute observational survey. The survey is absolutely free, and you can take this survey for yourself or for someone you know. This survey will give you a snapshot of potential areas of brain skills weaknesses.
Brain training really does rewire brains and changes lives.
For more information on how brain training can improve your life or the life of someone you love, take one of the following steps:
- Find a LearningRx Brain Training Center near you and schedule an assessment. It’s your first step to a faster, smarter brain.
- Learn more about the research behind brain training.
- Read testimonials of men, women and children who have experienced the life changing benefits of LearningRx brain training programs.