Learning Rx – What is it?
Simply put, Learning Rx is the most effective solution to your learning and reading problems. Far more than a tutoring program, Learning Rx has helped thousands of students reach their full learning potential with brain training. Learning Rx makes learning quicker and easier. Our one-on-one brain training provides effective help for the following:
- ADD and ADHD
- Trouble processing information
- Problems with comprehension
- Poor memory
- Traumatic brain injury and stroke victims
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Low self-confidence brought on by continual struggles in school
When it comes to brain training, Learning Rx is the pioneer and leader.
See what our graduates are saying about how Learning Rx has changed their lives!
“We had tried everything before coming to Learning Rx: Sylvan, medicine, and years of tutoring. With each effort we pursued there were drawbacks and Alex dreaded attending. Our experience with Learning Rx was completely the opposite.”— Tom & Melissa, Parents of Alex, age 11, Chandler, AZ
Learning Rx – How it Works
Learning Rx brain training consists of two critical elements: brain training procedures and the one-on-one attention of a professional brain trainer.
- Brain training is the process of sharpening the tools your brain uses to learn. Just as cutting wood is easier with a chainsaw than with an axe, learning is easier when the brain has sharper and more efficient tools. When a person’s mental tools are found to be weak, brain training is the method we use to strengthen them. Our program uses repetitive drills, loading, and sequencing exercises while the trainer provides feedback and creates distractions in order to build attention skills. The training becomes progressively more intense as the student reaches each new level.
- One-on-one means that you or your child get the full attention of one of our professional brain trainers for the entire length of the program. Our trainers know that everyone learns differently, and — since they have their students’ success (and not just a method) in mind as they work — each program is individually tailored to the student’s needs.
Learning Rx – Your Next Step
Learning struggles can produce frustration and feelings of failure — Learning Rx is here to help and encourage. Our center directors specialize in uncovering the cause of learning troubles and providing the best possible solution.
We encourage you to take the next step and talk to one of these professionals in your area. They’ll sign you up for a cognitive skills assessment test and spend time personally reviewing the results with you. The results of the test will reveal any weak mental tools, and will give the center director the information they need in order to give you the best help possible.
You can easily find the center nearest you by following this link:
Learning Rx – http://www.learningrx.com. Don’t wait. Learning struggles don’t go away or fade with time. Today is the best day to get started.
If there are no centers in your area, call 800-535-5441 today!